LIRS carries out much of our work in partnership with local service providers across the country. With funding and technical support from LIRS, our local partners help refugees put down roots in new communities and assist vulnerable migrants with legal and practical needs. Through partnerships, we can manage resources to effectively extend the reach of our services and strategically share our strengths and expertise.
Partners also provide expertise and leadership that advance our collective mission to stand with and advocate for migrants and refugees. Annual conferences and retreats provide forums for sharing best practices and encouragement nationwide.
- Refugee Resettlement Partners | A nationwide network of local agencies that welcome refugees to their new American communities
- Access to Justice Partners | A national network of organizations working to provide holistic care and compassion for individuals impacted by immigration detention
- Immigration Service Providers | LIRS-affiliated agencies throughout the country that provide immigration legal services
- Foster Care Programs Partners | Partners throughout the country who work with LIRS to find loving foster homes for refugee and migrant children
- Family Reunification Partners | LIRS and our partners support improving the family-based immigration system to ensure the timely reunification of families
- Safe Release Partners | The LIRS Safe Release Support Program is made up of 20 human service agencies across the country. These partners are strong community human services providers that have a number of existing services that can be offered to families who are going through the reunification process.